Honey Lime Sesame Chicken Wings
[url href=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/CQ-Paleo-Honey-Lime-Sesame-Chicken-Wings-200×300.jpg”][img src=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/CQ-Paleo-Honey-Lime-Sesame-Chicken-Wings-200×300.jpg” width=”200″ height=”300″ class=”alignnone size-medium” title=”CQ-Paleo-Honey-Lime-Sesame-Chicken-Wings”][/url]
- 3 Lbs. small chicken wings
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos (Organic Raw Coconut Aminos Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce)
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Pinch chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for wings in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes, or until thick and glossy.
- Do not let cook for too long or mixture will caramelize and become hard.
- While the sauce is thickening, pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
- Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish.
- Lay the wings in the dish in a single layer.
- Pour the sauce over the wings, using a basting brush to spread the sauce over all surfaces.
- Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 1 hour on the top rack, turning the wings over after 40 minutes have passed.
- Remove from oven.
- The sauce will thicken as the wings start to cool down.
- Turn wings to thoroughly coat in sauce before serving.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.