Bacon & Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- 10 ounces of coleslaw mix (chopped cabbage and carrots)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- ⅔ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- additional blue cheese, salt and pepper as desired
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, and sugar into a medium sized bowl. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the blue cheese crumbles.
- Add in the cabbage and carrots mixture. Stir until completely coated.
- Top with the crumbled bacon and additional blue cheese as desired. Or stir the bacon into the coleslaw to enjoy in every bite!