BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt (1/2 tsp table salt)
- 2½ pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (or melted butter)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lawry's)
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt.
- Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture.
- Bake the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the blue cheese dressing with the mustard (this is your dipping sauce).
- When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/olive oil (or butter) sauce.
- Serve with the blue cheese/mustard dressing.