Homemade Corn Bread
- ⅔ cup butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⅔ cups milk
- 2⅓ cups flour
- 1 cup corn meal
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the eggs and milk.
- In a third bowl combine the flour, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
- Alternating pour in ¼th of the milk mixture, then ¼th of the flour mixture into the large bowl with the butter and sugar mixture until everything is combined.
- Pour batter into a pam sprayed 9x13 inch pan.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes.