Cucumber & Feta Bites
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 cucumbers (about 1 pound each)
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley or dill, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the cumbers lengthwise, and remove the seeds, then cut a small strip off the bottom of one side so that the cucumber half will set level, without falling over.
- Use the other half of the cucumber and dice into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine the diced cucumbers with feta cheese, dill, salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the 2 cucumber “boats”, then slice into 1½ inch pieces.