Cucumber & Feta Bites
Recipe Type: Appetizer
[url href=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/b4-300×193.jpg”][img src=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/b4-300×193.jpg” width=”300″ height=”193″ class=”alignnone size-medium” title=”b4″][/url]
- 2 cucumbers (about 1 pound each)
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley or dill, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the cumbers lengthwise, and remove the seeds, then cut a small strip off the bottom of one side so that the cucumber half will set level, without falling over.
- Use the other half of the cucumber and dice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Combine the diced cucumbers with feta cheese, dill, salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the 2 cucumber “boats”, then slice into 1 1/2 inch pieces.