Moms Homemade Noodles
[url href=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/noodles-251×300.jpg”][img src=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/noodles-251×300.jpg” width=”251″ height=”300″ class=”alignnone size-medium” title=”noodles”][/url]
- 7 Eggs
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Whole Chicken, seasoned as you like it
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into chunks
- salt, to taste
- 6-10 cups water
- Boil chicken in water and veggies for 2 hours, then remove the chicken and veggies from the stock.
- Mix eggs, flour and salt to make the dough for the noodles.
- Roll out the dough and cut into noodle shapes
- Drop noodles into the chicken stock and boil for 20-30 minutes.
- * it’s important to have enough stock when making an extra large batch, so you can add a can of chicken broth if needed.