Herb Roasted Turkey
[url href=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Aturkey-242×300.jpg”][img src=”http://cookingqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Aturkey-242×300.jpg” width=”242″ height=”300″ class=”alignnone size-medium” title=”Aturkey”][/url]
- 1 turkey ( 8-12 lbs)
- 1 cup of melted butter ( salted)
- 2 cups of stock ( chicken or vegetable)
- 6 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2 tsp of each herb listed ( mix together)
- Onion Powder
- Herbs de Province
- Place, washed and dried bird in roasting pan on top of a rack. Rub melted butter under and over the skin of the bird, then sprinkle with seasoning and fresh garlic.
- Pour stock under the bird and bake according to directions enclosed with your turkey.
- Use the pan dripping to make a delicious gravy with the addition of a little flour cooked and whisked in a saucepan.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.